This opportunity for a Senior Designer isn’t at a normal bulk standard marketing agency. They are NOT vanilla and they don’t follow the rules. Quite the opposite!
Our client is a highly established creative marcoms agency that specialises in the B2B arena and currently works with a variety of well-known blue chip tech brands that don’t like to follow typical off the shelf ideas.
This agency was founded by a very charismatic and well known B2B marketing leaders. Who over the years, have created, developed and implemented some of the most successful campaigns in their space.
It because of this career defining experience they are able to combine their knowledge and have created a business model and approach that delivers vast success.
Due to this ongoing success our client is now looking to expand their creative team by seeking out a diverse Senior Integrated Designer who is comfortable and willing to work across a broad platform of channels, covering both on and off line.
To be suitable for this role as a Senior Designer you will have the following skills and attributes:
- You might be a Mid Weight Designer with a desire to make the step up, or a Senior Designer in an agency wanting to work with move innovative brands.
- MUST HAVE - B2B agency background
- Breakthrough work – we need to see that you’ve got great ideas and can work with and inspire people around you create great campaigns.
- All the expected creative craft skills; covering both on and off line.
- Ideally you'll need video animation experience, including conception and storyboarding, through to the animation itself.
- You'll be used to working with software including Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects and Adobe XD.
- We don’t need to see social / environmental work, but some experience of working with brands trying to create more purpose and meaning is preferred.
- Demonstrable passion for making brands and campaigns meaningful, by creating strong campaign positions that inspire consumers and businesses to engage, and ultimately buy
- Love working with people. You’ll be part of a larger creative team
- There will be a mix of conceptual work as well developing ideas and seeing them through to completion
- You will have a fantastic portfolio that you will be proud of, packed full of well known household names
- Have a hunger to see your career grow and develop into an Art Director with the support and attention of the senior creative team
In return for your skills and experience as a Senior Integrated Designer our client offers a wide salary banding ranging between £40-45k plus benefits. This is very much dependent on experience.
If you’d like to join an agency that is different and doesn’t follow the rules then drop me a line, Natasha, today by clicking on the apply button below and including your latest CV and portfolio.