19th May, 2021
Are you a B2B Marketing Specialist with solid ABM strategy experience?
Want to work for a multiple award-winning market leading agency in B2B marketing who is known for its impressive delivery of customer experience, integrated marketing and brand communications?
This is an opportunity to work with clients across a broad range of B2B industries including Tech, Professional Services and Industrial.
The role is based in London – with a WFH/office split.
- Lead the development of marketing strategies
- Develop detailed campaign plans across multiple channels
- Manage and mentor a team
- B2B marketing - ideally with experience in SaaS and technology marketing
- Lead marketing strategies for clients – uncovering and understanding their objectives and opportunities and devising the solutions and direction required
- Work with the wider marketing team to guide the best channels and approach, as well as creative and content to be used for campaigns
- Lead internal and external workshops with stakeholders to develop campaign strategy, creative, messaging and channels
- Play a key role in the ‘meeting of minds’ with Creative Director and Studio to guide creative approach to campaigns and programmes
- Line management of direct reports
- Mentor wider team to help build the experience within the agency, particularly around channels, creative, messaging, tactics, research and reporting
- Build out the service area and identify key areas of expansion to scale the agency resource as and when needed
- Business development to encourage continuous work with clients and the expansion of services offered
- 7+ years in a senior B2B marketing role
- Previous experience in B2B marketing essential – either client side as Marketing Manager/Director or agency side
- Strong tactical arsenal – have demonstrable experience of being hands-on with a wide mix of tactics.
- Experience developing ABM programmes/campaigns ESSENTIAL.
- At ease with marketing tools and technologies – Google Analytics, Adwords and LinkedIn platform knowledge highly desirable.
- Experience of working with other ad platforms, analytics, reporting and marketing automation tools also desirable.
- Previous experience planning and coordinating a studio/creative team to design and develop marketing content and advertising assets.
- Line management experience
Our client offers a competitive salary of £ 45 – 50k plus benefits of flexible working, pension, 31 days holidays (including Bank holidays), birthday off, eye-care vouchers, child-care vouchers, ride to work scheme, travel card loan, knowledge sharing workshops, charity foundation support, mental health support, training and development after you have passed your probation period, company parties, socials, fun team building events and office bar.
If this B2B Marketing Strategist is you, please do get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by selecting the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.
Apply For Job