27th April, 2021
Are you a Marketing Campaign Manager with a background in channel marketing (tech sector advantageous), with exceptional client relationship skills, a love for analytics and the expertise of managing digital marketing campaigns from start to finish?
If you are looking for career growth – here is your opportunity to join a fast-growing global technology services company as their UK Marketing Campaign Manager where you will work with the largest IT brands in the world.
Our client offers a global platform and people marketing solution and represents globally recognised IT brands, working directly with IT vendors to enable their mid-tier market to grow using customised channel marketing by bridging the gap between global IT companies and their reseller communities.
They pride themselves in the relationships they have with their IT partners whereby they use digital marketing, innovative content, promotions, and insights keeping their IT partners informed and engaged with their customers.
This role works closely with the global campaign team and is based in Berkshire.
CORE SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- B.A in a related discipline and/or 1-3 years relevant work experience
- Excellent command of the English language – written and verbal
- A second European language (advantageous but not beneficial)
- Excellent communication and client relationship skills with the ability to work well with team members and clients (dealing with Tier 1 and 2 vendors)
- Experienced in creating, managing and executing campaign strategies for clients using data driven insights as well as managing the campaigns from brief through to execution
- Able to create content briefs, copy edit existing copy/content and proofread final assets
- Strong analytical skills – able to conduct data centric and insight driven discussions and recommendations based on campaign performance for the clients
- Ability to support the preparation of plans, presentations and reports for the clients
- Resiliency, flexibility and spot-on decision-making
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Results orientated
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft or Google applications
- Excited by the ever changing and evolving technology industry
Our client is offering a salary of £ 28 – 35k based on experience, plus benefits which include pension, parking, flexible working, brand new high-end laptops, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays and Xmas closure), training and development, Christmas events, big win celebrations, birthday gifts and of course - free tea, coffee and snacks.
If this Marketing Campaign Manager is you, please do get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.
Apply For Job