SEEKING Senior Media Planner with solid B2B marcoms agency experience to join an award winning strategic agency.
Senior Media Planner
Our client is an established independent B2B integrated comms agency with offices worldwide and a global footprint when it comes to delivering bespoke integrated campaigns.
They have a history of ground breaking marketing campaigns working with technology brands.
We are now looking for a Senior Media Planner to join their team and to drive media planning across clients campaigns and support accounts.
The Senior Media Planner need to demonstrate clear understanding of media planning within an integrated branding communications agency with proven ability of media planning and buying across all forms of media on a daily basis.
Responsibilities and skills for the Senior Media Planner are
- Previous experience within integrated marketing comms agency
- Experience in B2B marketing and preferable experience working with tech clients
- Conducting research into media options and compile a media plan as required.
- Actively negotiate with media owners on a daily basis
- Accurately analyse the results of the media campaign as required
- Provide daily reports to the account management team making recommendations and improvements to enhance results
- Experienced is market research and writing strategic responses
- Update and maintain media database to ensure all information and statistics are current and up to date.
- Effectively manage budgets
- Well organise and work to deadlines on a daily basis
- Great communications skills both written and verbal
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Energetic approach with ability to multitask
In return for your skills and experience as a Senior Media Planner our client is offering a competitive salary in range of 40K to 60k
If you think you're the Senior Media Planner we are seeking then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ana Scarth, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.