Seeking SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - B2B- ABM to join well established global marcomms agency specialising in ever growing tech sector
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - B2B- ABM
A long established global agency seeks an experienced B2B Senior Account Manager to work across an exciting portfolio of clients.
Global fully integrated B2B marcomms agency that specialise in the ever growing and exciting tech sector, this is definitely one of the agencies that makes our top wish list!
You’ll be working at a creative agency with a young and vibrant team who want to change the way things are done in B2B marketing to make it really work in the modern world. If you’re calm under pressure, willing to embrace challenges, and think you have what it takes to be responsible for the day-to-day management of several big and exciting clients, it could be you we’re looking for. You will have a proven experience in B2B Marketing and ABM, experience in integrated campaigns. Experience in B2B technology would be great too.
As a Senior Account Manager you will be developing strong client and colleague relationships, helping strategize and deliver campaigns and understanding the relationship between marketing and sales, pushing innovative and exciting creative ideas
Reporting to the Account Director, you’ll need to be confident, self-motivated..
- Account Manager skills – from knowing how to invoice your client through to gaining the client’s respect as a result of your core skills
- Super-organised and the ability to juggle several priorities seamlessly
- B2B knowledge and technology marketing is desirable
- Experience working on multiple IT/Tech account
- An exceptional understanding of delivering ABM and lead-gen campaigns, previous experience of working with technology clients and proven ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Digitally fluent, with an understanding of the b2b landscape and how to bring together cohesive programs and drive results for clients
- Experience in delivering integrated campaigns
- Report results and successes to client on a weekly basis, liaising with the planning team to ensure maximum effectiveness and ROI.
- Ensure work is delivered on budget, and invoicing clients in a timely and accurate manner.
- Have experience managing a small team
- Great communication skills- verbal and written
- Great attention to detail
- Any previous experience in strategy would be very welcomed but not a necessity
In return for your skills as a Senior Account Manager our client offers a competitive salary ranging between £40-45k plus benefits.
If you think you're the Senior Account Manager we are seeking then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ana Scarth, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.