SEEKING an Account Manager with solid B2B marcoms agency experience to join an award winning strategic creative agency. This team wont disappoint.
Our client, London based marketing agency is looking for an Account Manager to join their growing team.
The agency has a history of ground breaking digital marketing campaigns working with technology brands.
They are looking for someone with strong account and project management skills who is hungry to develop the right ideas for their client, not just be told what to do.
The client services team has a positive and passionate approach in all aspects of their work – and are keen to hire someone with the same approach who can add even more value to this team which are at the core of the agency’s ongoing success.
You will need to direct a team that reports into you and also ensure they grow and develop as the company continues to on board new clients and create a high standard of work. You will also need to demonstrate that you have the passion for developing the right idea for your client, but also be able to focus on delivery and create the right results.
• Three to five years client services experience
• Account Manager skills – from knowing how to invoice your client through to gaining the client’s respect as a result of your core skills
• Super-organised and the ability to juggle several priorities seamlessly
• B2B knowledge and technology marketing is desirable
• Experience in delivering integrated campaigns
• Great attention to detail
• Highly numerate as you will be dealing with budget lines/ensuring ROI is valid
• Great communication skills- verbal and written
• Any previous experience in strategy would be very welcomed but not a necessity
In return for your skills and experience as an Account Manager our client is offering a competitive salary ranging between £30-38k depending on experience.
If you think you're the Account Manager we are seeking please click the apply button below and send your CV to me, Ana Scarth for more information.