14th July, 2020
About the Company
Our client's pharmacies are located in:
- Regional QLD i.e. Hervey Bay, Sunshine Coast, Maryborough, Gold Coast, Cairns, Gladstone & Bundaberg;
- Northern Territory i.e. Darwin and Alice Springs
- Regional NSW i.e. Northern NSW
- WA i.e. Kalgoorlie, Bunbury and Mandurah
Our client is an Australian owned leading Pharmacy group who offers great products, great prices and great service. Their group is continuously expanding with stores operating Nationwide. About the Role
The primary role of the Intern Pharmacist
is to perform tasks under Pharmacist supervision to the standards set by The Pharmacy Board of Australia, The Pharmacy Guild and QCPP. Their responsibilities may include:
Skills and Experience
- Assisting with scripts in/out and dispensing;
- Counselling customers about medications;
- Ordering and unpacking Dispensary stock;
- General Dispensary administration.
The successful applicant should have the following:
Benefits and Culture
- Pharmacy Degree in Australia or overseas;
- The applicant must be a registered intern pharmacist with AHPRA accreditation;
- Ability to undertake pre-registrant year immediately;
- Strong communication skills among all stakeholders;
- Excellent customer service;
- Dedicated work ethic;
- Ability to work well in a team and autonomously;
- Willingness to learn and grow with the business;
- Eye for detail and accuracy.
The pharmacy group provides a friendly culture in a fast paced working environment with opportunities to further your Pharmacy career. All of our employees receive ongoing training to help achieve their very best in customer service. You ideally have:
- Previous experience with Lockie dispense and other POS;
- Open mind to relocate and live in a regional location;
- Must be able to pay all visa and other costs;
- Availability to work a flexible rosters to improve earning capability.
If you believe that you would be suitable for this exciting position then we would love to hear from you.
Want to have a confidential chat or would like to know more about the role, then please phone Ivor on 0411109077.
Please submit your application by clicking the 'apply' button below.
Also please note, only those required for an interview will be contacted.
Apply For Job