Exciting new National Sales Account Manager vacancy! This role reports directly to the Commercial Director.
National Account Manager for a large food manufacturing business.
This role reports directly to the Commercial Director.
This role covers a broad variety of tasks within the Sales & Marketing team and therefore requires an individual with strong communicational skills, good time management and an ability to work on their own initiative.
The main objective is to develop the business and drive sustainable financial growth through increasing sales and forging strong relationships with new and existing customers.
The role will include driving sales of the brand through promotional activity and merchandising, range extensions and marketing campaigns within existing customers, whilst also expanding the customer portfolio either through existing distributors or through new business opportunities.
The individual will implement a structured hit list of potential new customers in all sectors by region and report on the progress.
• Gain a thorough understanding of the business. (production/admin/sales)
• Plan and communicate weekly work schedule and top line updates to the sales team.
• Explore, achieve and manage potential new markets / customers.
• Arrange meetings with prospective customers.
• Liaise with the relevant distributors and existing customers regularly with new leads.
• Gain feedback on all new leads from distributors.
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
• Account manage allocated existing customers, with a view to increase sales and profitability, providing reports / data where necessary.
• Agree pricing structures with customers and report on customer promotional plans and activity.
• Prepare sales information for feedback at the weekly and monthly sales meeting.
• Assist with management / payment of accounts when required.
• Attend and help organise trade shows.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
Experience within the food and drink sector
Previous sales and account management experience
Full driving licence
Someone who is flexible with location of work and not afraid to travel