At Clean TeQ, we empower innovation to become a leading supplier of clean energy solutions and reduce the world's environmental burden.
What's the opportunity?
- Collaborative and innovative work environment with opportunity to grow with the business
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible work arrangements can be offered
We are currently searching for an experienced IT Applications Manager to join our growing IT and Business System Team in Melbourne. Reporting to the Group Manager – IT & Business Systems, the role will be responsible for managing the IT applications portfolio and architecture, ensuring effective and efficient administration, governance and performance of Clean TeQ’s suite of applications.
Key responsibilities include:
What can you bring to the role?
- Evaluation and selection process for new IT applications
- Maintaining an effective IT applications management governance model
- Providing input into IT application planning and availability management though liaison with key stakeholders to identify application requirements;
- Managing software vendors to ensure appropriate provision of support and acting as the point of escalation.
- Managing IT applications software licenses to ensure compliance and cost effective use
- Ensuring appropriate IT applications-related policies, principles, procedures and standards are in place and that compliance is monitored and reported
- Contributing to the management of an appropriate and efficient IT disaster recovery and IT Business Continuity capability for the Company
- Developing and maintaining productive relationships with the appropriate external counter-parties
- Continually monitoring and anticipating the external IT applications-related environment to best position the Company for success
- Providing leadership and acting as the focal point for IT applications management
- Leading, building and developing a high-performing IT applications team
- Contributing to the development and maintenance of a comprehensive suite of fit-for-purpose IT related processes
- 5+ years experience in a similar IT Applications Manager role, ideally within the resources sector (mining / oil & gas)
- Tertiary qualifications Computer Science / IT / IS or similar
- ITIL Certification (preferred)
- Ability and willingness to undertake site travel as required
If you are interested in this role with one of Australia's largest greenfields projects, please apply through Seek or on our Clean TeQ Careers page. For further information please contact our Recruitment Team via email at email@example.com
. * Applications through recruitment agencies will not be considered at this stage *
About Clean TeQ
At Clean TeQ we’re applying our innovative clean technologies to solve planet Earth’s most pressing environmental issues.
With the development of Clean TeQ Sunrise – a world-class nickel-cobalt and scandium project – and a highly innovative water technology business, innovation sits at the core of our philosophy. We will empower the clean energy, water and transport revolution through our proprietary Clean-iX® continuous ion exchange technology.
We are prepared to be different and believe that being connected and invested will achieve the best results for the environment, communities, our people and our partners. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.