11th March, 2019
What's the opportunity?
We are currently seeking a well-rounded and collaborative-minded individual to join the People and Culture team in Perth. As a Senior Advisor – People and Culture, you will provide support and advice to the overall Clean TeQ business, in line with the strategy, goals, priorities and direction of the General Manager People and Culture.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provision of generalist HR support to employees and managers (including industrial relations, performance management, employee relations, etc);
- Remuneration and benefits benchmarking and application of consistent job evaluations methodology (e.g. Hay, Mercer);
- Provision of remuneration and benefits information and frameworks to managers and the recruitment team in line with Company policies and procedures;
- Routine salary administration tasks such as end of year salary reviews, administration of Company short and long-term incentive programs;
- Development of the remuneration and benefits policy;
- Develop, implement and administer People and Culture processes, policies and practices;
- Ensure implementation and training of the workforce in line with Company Policy and ensure adherence to external regulation and legislation (e.g. Fair Work, Equal Employment Opportunity);
- Administration of redundancies / end of contracts (e.g. drafting business-case papers, calculations, execution of genuine, fair and equitable process); and
- Administration of the relocation policy and associated costs (issuing of letters, approval of quotes, policy compliance).
- Degree qualification in human resources, psychology and/or equivalent years practical experience as a HR generalist;
- Sound knowledge and experience in remuneration and benefits, including bench-marking and formal job evaluation and analysis;
- Strong HR generalist foundation;
- Knowledge of contemporary organisational design, remuneration frameworks and strategies and implementation and improvement of HR systems; and
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including presentation skills and ability to convey complex issues to a diverse audience.
If you are interested in this role, working on one of Australia's largest greenfields projects, please apply through Seek or on our Clean TeQ Careers page. For further information please contact our Recruitment Team via email at email@example.com
. * Applications through recruitment agencies will not be considered at this stage *
About Clean TeQ
At Clean TeQ
we’re applying our innovative clean technologies to solve planet Earth’s most pressing environmental issues.
With the development of Clean TeQ Sunrise
– a world-class nickel-cobalt and scandium project – and a highly innovative water technology business, innovation sits at the core of our philosophy. We will empower the clean energy, water and transport revolution through our proprietary Clean-iX®
continuous ion exchange technology.
We are prepared to be different and believe that being connected and invested will achieve the best results for the environment, communities, our people and our partners.
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Apply For Job