24th January, 2019
What's the opportunity?
We are currently searching for a Senior Instrumentation and Control System Engineer to join the Sunrise Project. The role will join the Perth-based Clean TeQ Owners team to support the development of the Front End Engineering Design (FEED). This includes review of documentation, drawings, addressing technical queries, attending workshops, and assisting with quality assurance to ensure successful completion of FEED and transition to Detailed Design.
Key responsibilities include:
Skills and experience:
- Review and accept FEED instrumentation and control design deliverables including (design basis, specifications, lists, datasheets, take-offs, P&IDs, control functional specifications, layouts etc).
- Review and accept technical evaluations submitted by the FEED engineer for review.
- Respond to technical queries issued by the FEED engineer.
- Participate in design reviews.
- Participate in study workshops associated with FEED including HAZids, HAZOPs, CHAZOPs and workshops relating to functional safety processes.
- Provide Instrumentation and Control System input to other engineering disciplines within Clean TeQ and externally to package vendors and the FEED engineer.
- Review capital, level of effort and construction estimates.
- Prepare detailed design drawings, specifications and scopes of work.
- Undertake site travel to Parkes, NSW and Beijing, China - as required.
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or equivalent professional experience;
- Detailed technical knowledge across instrumentation and process control;
- 10+ years’ experience in process/chemical plant design, construction, commissioning and/or operation;
- Proven experience in chemical processing plant design, particularly hydrometallurgical processing plants;
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders; and
- A delivery focus with “can do” attitude.
If you are interested in this role with one of Australia's largest greenfields projects, please apply immediately through Seek or our Careers page. For further information contact our Recruitment Team via email@example.com
. About Clean TeQ
At Clean TeQ we’re applying our innovative clean technologies to solve planet Earth’s most pressing environmental issues.
With the development of Clean TeQ Sunrise – a world-class nickel-cobalt and scandium project – and a highly innovative water technology business, innovation sits at the core of our philosophy. We will empower the clean energy, water and transport revolution through our proprietary Clean-iX® continuous ion exchange technology.
We are prepared to be different and believe that being connected and invested will achieve the best results for the environment, communities, our people and our partners.
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Apply For Job