10th January, 2019
What's the opportunity?
As the Sunrise project moves into the FEED stage, we are now seeking a Maintenance Planning Superintendent to lead the maintenance planning function. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will be involved building and leading a team of highly engaged planners, schedulers and improvement professionals. This is a unique opportunity to contribute at an early stage of the project to influence the team culture and ensure that operability and maintainability requirements are incorporate into the plant design.
The role can be based either in Parkes NSW (or surrounding areas) or Perth WA but will require travel between these two offices. Please note that the role will eventually have a permanent location of Parkes (NSW), as the location of the mine site.
Key responsibilities include:
Skills and experience:
- Provide technical contributions to the FEED phase of the project design, leveraging opportunities to ensure operability/maintainability requirements are incorporated into the design.
- Participate in the selection of the CMMS system.
- Participate in project review processes, including CHazop, Hazop and Safety in Design reviews.
- Recruitment of the core of the maintenance planning and teams.
- Develop shutdown plans, maintenance procedures and work instructions.
- Prepare and ensure a smooth handover from the project team to the on-site operations and maintenance teams.
- Finalise the hand-over processes for the maintenance systems.
- Ensure shutdowns are planned and resourced.
- Tertiary qualifications in Mechanical Engineer, Reliability, Planning/Scheduling or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a similar senior maintenance planning role within the resources sector (mining, refineries or heavy industry).
- Strong background in either engineering, reliability, or planning / scheduling, coupled with a solid understanding of the commercial aspects of maintenance management and CMMS Systems.
- Familiarity with continuous improvement methodologies.
- A background in project planning / coordination, and exposure to data analysis.
- Demonstrated experience in improving team engagement and safety performance
- Previous experience with mentoring and managing medium sized, complex teams, as well as multiple systems.
- Has experience in managing the implementation of a CMMS system at a green field processing plant.
If you are interested in this role with one of Australia's largest greenfields projects, please apply immediately through Seek or our Careers page. For further information contact our Recruitment Team via firstname.lastname@example.org. About Clean TeQ
At Clean TeQ we’re applying our innovative clean technologies to solve planet Earth’s most pressing environmental issues.
With the development of Clean TeQ Sunrise – a world-class nickel-cobalt and scandium project – and a highly innovative water technology business, innovation sits at the core of our philosophy. We will empower the clean energy, water and transport revolution through our proprietary Clean-iX® continuous ion exchange technology.
We are prepared to be different and believe that being connected and invested will achieve the best results for the environment, communities, our people and our partners. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Apply For Job