What's the opportunity?
We are currently seeking a well-rounded and collaborative-minded individual to join the People and Culture team. As a Senior Advisor, you will provide support and advice to the overall Clean TeQ business, in line with the strategy, goals, priorities and direction of the General Manager People and Culture. Key responsibilities include:
- Provision of generalist HR support to employees and managers (including industrial relations, performance management, data, employee relations, etc.);
- Develop, implement and administer People and Culture processes, policies and practices;
- Provide remuneration and benefits information and frameworks to managers and the recruitment team in line with Company policies and procedures;
- Ensure implementation and training of the workforce in line with Company Policy and ensure adherence to external regulation and legislation (e.g. Fair Work, Equal Employment Opportunity);
- Administration of redundancies / end of contracts (e.g. drafting business-case papers, calculations, execution of genuine, fair and equitable process);
- Administration of the performance management and talent and development process;
- Administration of the relocation policy and associated costs (issuing of letters, approval of quotes, policy compliance);
- Reporting and data analytics, including management reporting (monthly, quarterly, annually) on People metrics such as head count, turnover, diversity and remuneration;
- Maintenance of the People and Culture project delivery schedule.
- Remuneration and benefits benchmarking and application of consistent job evaluations methodology (e.g. Hay, Mercer);
- Conduct routine salary administration tasks such as end of year salary reviews, administration of Company short and long-term incentive programs;
- Develop remuneration and benefits policy;
- Draft remuneration and benefit plan administration procedures and communication materials;
- Degree qualification in human resources, psychology and/or equivalent years practical experience as a HR generalist;
- Strong HR generalist foundation;
- Experienced with implementing compensation policies and procedures;
- Experience in management of large database and interpretation of data outputs;
- Knowledge of current employment relations/industrial relations legislation;
- Data analytical skills (e.g. advanced Excel, PowerBi, Smartsheet);
- Knowledge of contemporary HR processes, procedures and systems; and
- Experience with workforce planning and analysis.
If you are interested in this role, working on one of Australia's largest greenfields projects, please apply through Seek or on our Clean TeQ Careers page. For further information please contact our Recruitment Team via email at email@example.com
. * Applications through recruitment agencies will not be considered at this stage *
About Clean TeQ
At Clean TeQ we’re applying our innovative clean technologies to solve planet Earth’s most pressing environmental issues.
With the development of Clean TeQ Sunrise – a world-class nickel-cobalt and scandium project – and a highly innovative water technology business, innovation sits at the core of our philosophy. We will empower the clean energy, water and transport revolution through our proprietary Clean-iX® continuous ion exchange technology.
We are prepared to be different and believe that being connected and invested will achieve the best results for the environment, communities, our people and our partners. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.