06th December, 2018
What's the opportunity?
As the Sunrise project continues to gather momentum, we have commenced the search for an experienced Maintenance Manager to lead the development and refinement of the asset management strategies, systems, people and frameworks. Reporting to the General Manager – Operations Readiness, this role will be responsible for all maintenance activities across our world class mine and will suit a strategic and ‘outside-the-box’ thinker who is prepared to be different!
The role can be based either in Parkes NSW (or surrounding areas) or Perth WA but will require travel between these two offices. Please note that the role will eventually have a permanent location of Parkes (NSW), as the location of the mine site.
Skills and experience:
- Develop asset management programmes and preventive maintenance and service programs, procedures and record systems (for audit of the performance of services) for a complex hydrometallurgical plant.
- Develop competency frameworks for maintenance teams and drive training and development programmes.
- Plan and manage major plant shut-downs.
- Manage large maintenance services contracts.
- Build effective partnerships with key stakeholders within and external to the business.
- Manage operating budgets and optimise operating teams.
- Provide inputs into the design process, in relation to safety, reliability, accessibility and maintainability.
- Provides ongoing engineering and cost advice about plant facilities related to short and long term needs of the business.
- Build a highly engaged team and develop the training and development programmes for the plant maintenance teams.
- Assures compliance with national, regional and local insurances ordinance, regulations and codes.
- Tertiary qualifications in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a similar maintenance role within the resources sector (mining, refineries or heavy industry).
- Demonstrated operational excellence in application of maintenance processes (including shut down) and lead productivity improvements.
- Demonstrated experience in reducing cost or improving efficiency.
- Strong people and safety leadership skills, working with both employee and contractor teams.
- Knowledge and experience in asset management systems .
- Demonstrated experience in improving team engagement and safety performance.
- A high level of analytical and numerical ability coupled with strong problem-solving skills.
If you are interested in this role with one of Australia's largest greenfields projects, please apply immediately through Seek or our Careers page. For further information contact our Recruitment Team via email@example.com. About Clean TeQ
At Clean TeQ we’re applying our innovative clean technologies to solve planet Earth’s most pressing environmental issues.
With the development of Clean TeQ Sunrise – a world-class nickel-cobalt and scandium project – and a highly innovative water technology business, innovation sits at the core of our philosophy. We will empower the clean energy, water and transport revolution through our proprietary Clean-iX® continuous ion exchange technology.
We are prepared to be different and believe that being connected and invested will achieve the best results for the environment, communities, our people and our partners. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Apply For Job