18th November, 2022
About the Role:
Our Full-Time Front of House/Barista will produce consistently high-quality coffee in our high-traffic environments, while delivering great service and experiences to every member. They will show great teamwork and time-management skills. In this role you will:
- Make consistently amazing coffee
- Connect with members and provide positive memorable service
- Handle on-the-go food and beverages to members and their guests.
- Provide assistance with events and meetings spaces, and cater for guests when required
- Keep on top of industry trends to offer suggestions as we continuously improve our offering.
That said, If your experience looks a little different but you think you’d be a great fit, we’d love to hear more about you.About Hub Australia:
- High-standard Barista skills on a commercial machine
- Exceptional customer service, with a customer first attitude.
- Introducing your creative flare with different Latte art
- Ensuring Fast turn-around of orders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience following health & safety policies and procedures, legislation, and standards.
- Flexible to work some after hours events when required and attend a bi-annual strategy gathering
Hub Australia provides premium workspaces, business networks, and services across 12 locations in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra and Adelaide.
Founded and headquartered in Melbourne, Hub has rapidly grown to become the largest privately-owned coworking operator in Australia, with over 100 staff and 5000 members nationally ranging from small business and government to non-profit and corporations. With 96% of employees describing Hub as a great place to work, we’re thrilled that Hub Australia has placed 17th in the 2021 Australia’s Best Workplaces™ List.
Established in 2011, Hub is a Certified B-Corporation and the first coworking space in Australia to be certified Carbon Neutral with Climate Active. Hub is a fun, energetic, and dynamic environment with plenty of room for growth – as we continue to build the best place to create, share, and work with others, there’s a perfect place for you to grow with us.What you’ll be rewarded with:
All this while working in one of Australia’s most beautiful workspaces
Apply For Job
- No weekend work!
- Being a key member of an energetic, dynamic, and fun team who stands for more than their bottom line
- Working among the best organisations in Australia as a certified Great Place to Work™
- Being part of a B Corp and certified carbon neutral company with a vision and plan to use Hub Australia as a force for social and environmental good, and to make a difference in the world
- A personalised training and professional development program to grow your skills and career
- Support to make a social and environmental impact with paid volunteer leave each year
- An invitation to our biannual company-wide conference, where you will meet all your teammates and have a lot of fun!