10th May, 2022
Purpose of your role:
The primary purpose of this role is to coordinate and ensure seamless, outstanding journeys from enquiry to booking, service delivery and follow-up for Hub’s serviced meetings and events spaces nationally; while proactively seeking out business development opportunities and maximising revenue opportunities to drive occupancy.
About the Role:
- Receive and respond to all serviced meetings and events enquiries according to Hub standards, and ensure a flawless booking process and experience for Hub members and external guests each and every time following all Hub standards and processes. This includes all sales calls and email leads.
- Actively maximise revenue and occupancy levels across events and meetings through upselling ‘add ons’ and working to convert every enquiry to a booking
- Maintain outstanding communication with stakeholders and follow follow Hub standards and procedures.
- Maintain the member portal and Hubspot with regards to serviced meetings and events charges and information, and ensure that we maintain accurate and timely billing of all services
- Working with our Marketing team, maintain all serviced meetings and events communications touchpoints, marketing material and external listings, and ensure all information is always accurate and up to date
- Assist the team with metric reporting and accuracy throughout CRM systems
- Maintain Service Meeting Spaces (SMS) and events workflows and procedure documentation to ensure a transparent, smooth and efficient process for external and internal stakeholders
- Undertake post event follow-up to ensure customer expectations were met, record any areas of concern and remedial actions put in place, searching for the next booking opportunity or referral opportunities
- Provide administrative and operational support to the Hospitality team by the GM Hospitality/SMS Sales Manager
- Work closely with our national accounts team ensuring all suppliers and internal and external customers are billed on-time and accurately, and all related invoices are processed accurately
- Work closely with the Membership Sales Manager and Clubhouse teams in line with our Member Journey
That said, If your experience looks a little different but you think you’d be a great fit, we’d love to hear more about you.About Hub Australia:
- Minimum 2+ years of administrative experience within a sales environment (preferably in a hospitality, real estate or retail industry)
- Ideally have experience selling a product (ideally service) and/or being well versed in a sales process
- Experience using CRM system (HubSpot an advantage but not essential)
- Skills as an effective communicator - both written and verbal
- A track record in delivering exceptional customer service experiences
- An energetic sales, acquisition, and retention strategy mind-set
Hub Australia provides premium workspaces, business networks, and services across 10 locations in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra and Adelaide.
Founded and headquartered in Melbourne, Hub has rapidly grown to become the largest privately-owned coworking operator in Australia, with over 60 staff and 3500 members ranging from small business and government to non-profit and corporations. With 96% of employees describing Hub as a great place to work, we’re thrilled that Hub Australia has placed 17th in the 2021 Australia’s Best Workplaces™ List.
Established in 2011, Hub is a Certified B-Corporation and the first coworking space in Australia to be certified Carbon Neutral with Climate Active. Hub is a fun, energetic, and dynamic environment with plenty of room for growth – as we continue to build the best place to create, share, and work with others, there’s a perfect place for you to grow with us.What you’ll be rewarded with:
All this while working in one of Australia’s most beautiful workspaces!
Apply For Job
- Being a key member of an energetic, dynamic, and fun team who stands for more than their bottom line
- Working among the best organisations in Australia as a certified Great Place to Work™
- Being part of a B Corp and certified carbon neutral company with a vision and plan to use Hub Australia as a force for social and environmental good, and to make a difference in the world
- A personalised training and professional development program to grow your skills and career
- Support to make a social and environmental impact with paid volunteer leave each year
- An invitation to our biannual company-wide conference, where you will meet all your teammates and have a lot of fun!