13th July, 2021
Founded in 2011, Hub is Australia’s largest privately-owned flexible workspace operator, providing premium workspace solutions to help businesses and their team love where they work.
With locations in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra and Adelaide, Hub provides a hospitality lead customer service experience in beautifully designed workspaces that are used by hundreds of businesses to attract and retain the best talent.
The Content and Copywriting Lead is an in-house marketing specialist, responsible for our content marketing strategy and copywriting for digital and printed marketing collateral. This expansive role will manage the brand tone of voice and ensure consistency across the business from a written perspective. The role also involves providing strong support for sales and lead generation with clear and distinctive copy.
No two days are the same as you work on projects which could include short, punchy copy for digital ads, through to website edits and proposal updates. As a natural collaborator, you will work closely with our small, high-performing marketing team and external agencies to produce high quality material.
Digital & Social Content
Sales & Business Content
- Writing and editing copy for digital campaigns including but not limited to Google ads, social media ads, email marketing and partner communications.
- Working in conjunction with third party agencies to analyse ad copy and improve on impressions, click-through rates and conversion rates.
- Managing updates for the website including copy creation with a strong focus on SEO.
- Working with our in-house designer to create rich content that uses copy, graphics and video to improve user experience and increase website engagement.
- Writing, collating and producing social media content; developing ideas and campaigns, and working with our Marketing Coordinator to schedule, distribute and analyse best performing content and channels.
Content Strategy, Partnerships & Brand Voice
- Creating punchy ad copy for a variety of marketing collateral including brochures, flyers, billboards, print ads and more.
- Working with our in-house designer and third-party agencies to manage edits and revisions to existing sales collateral or ad campaigns.
- Assisting to set up templates for sales documentation and proposals with consistent messaging.
- Copywriting, proofing and reviewing longer form business documents including expressions of interest, requests for proposals, tender documents, business impact and sustainability, award submissions and other items as needed.
What We’re Looking For:
- Working closely with the National Marketing Manager to write, create and implement the content strategy, ensuring all channel content across digital (SEO), print, video and social comes from a consistent editorial voice.
- Developing new content strategies to enhance lead generation and drive conversion/sales.
- Maintaining our blog by creating evergreen and topical content, interviewing our members and editing guest blogs.
- Looking for opportunities for earned media campaigns, in conjunction with our PR agency.
- Managing, seeking out and responding to requests for content partnerships.
An enthusiastic marketer who wants to work on a number of different projects and can hit the ground running. You’ll need to confidently generate sales copy in line with our value proposition. You’ll need to manage multiple requests at once, turn around work quickly, and effectively liaise with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
As a high performer, you are excited to have your finger on the pulse of the future of work. You have a keen interest in commercial property and flexible and hybrid work trends. You have a genuine curiosity for people and are eager to learn about our members and their businesses and write about their successes and stories.
You will be comfortable with switching from short to long copy and writing for a variety of audiences. You are capable of managing your own time, often working independently on projects. A great cultural fit and a strong work ethic is important, we’re a close knit team so we’d love to hear more about your personality. Bonus points if you like dogs! Key Skills & Experience:
Why Hub Australia is a Great Place to Work:
- Background degree in public relations, communications or journalism or equivalent work experience.
- At least three - five years’ experience working on sales copy and content across digital and non-digital platforms (e.g. websites, eDMs, landing pages, brochures, flyers, articles, etc)
- Experience writing copy for property, real estate or hospitality industries
- Clear communicator with strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to juggle high volumes of content creation across multiple formats with tight timelines
- Agency background highly regarded
- Providing samples or links to work previously produced will be highly regarded
Hub Australia is a certified Great Place to Work and offers a diverse range of benefits to employees, including a personalised training and development fund, paid volunteer leave each year, birthday leave, an invitation to annual conference, an Employee Assistance Program, phone allowance and more.
All while working in our great coworking spaces with access to all the member events, perks, and premium facilities our members love.
Apply For Job