23rd February, 2021
Concierge - Hub Parliament Station
Reports to: Parliament Station Clubhouse Manager, Hub Australia
Start date: ASAP
Location: Hub Parliament Station
Employment type: Permanent Full-Time
Ordinary hours of work: Our Clubhouses are staffed between 09:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday. After hours work will be required for Member Events. In addition to ordinary hours of work, you are expected to attend the biannual strategy gathering.
Salary: To be discussed during the interview stages
About Hub Australia
Hub Australia provides premium workspaces, business networks, and services to over 3000 members across 7 locations in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and Adelaide.
Hub Australia is a certified Great Place to Work, and offers great benefits to employees, including: -a personalised training and development fund, paid volunteer leave each year, wellness fund, birthday leave, an invitation to our annual conference, an Employee Assistance Program, phone allowance, and more.
All while working in our great coworking spaces with access to all the member events, perks, and premium facilities our members love.
Our Concierge is our first and most important face of our organisation. From welcoming guests to responding to concerns, our concierge connects our members with our services. As Concierge, you will have exposure to all areas of our welcome area. Your responsibilities will include welcoming our members on arrival, coordinating member guests and farewelling guests at checkout; providing outstanding service by ensuring all requests are accurately actioned with prompt follow-through.
Manage the welcome area
- Being the face of our organisation, welcoming guests on arrival
- Coordinating our arrival process; corresponding with our members on guest arrival and offering refreshments
- Follow check-in and check-out procedure for guests of members
- Managing arrivals from our local and interstate clubhouses, providing them with access fob and internet access
- Management of the return of all day passes by the end of each day, following up with guests/members in the space when necessary
- Ensuring the welcome area and welcome desk is a clean, presentable, free of clutter and friendly environment
- Ordering weekly flowers and magazine subscriptions for welcome area
- Managing and ordering host cupboard stationary and supplies
- Managing a busy clubhouse email inbox, ensuring a timely, helpful and thoughtful response
- Assisting members with queries they may have, connecting them with the appropriate person
- Assist members to resolve issues, process incidents as they arise and other issues of complexity
- Manage our member mail including post and couriers; filing and contacting members when mail arrives
- Coordinate any courier pick-ups arranged by our team or our members
- Handling member administration to include (but not limited to):
- Meeting room booking and troubleshooting
- Media room bookings
- Coordinating trial days (walk-ins)
- Lost and found
- Local and Interstate visitor coordination
- Assisting the New Member Lead and Clubhouse Manager with local clubhouse leads
- Support the company in its ongoing B-Corp certification
- Pack ‘n’ Send administration
- Living and breathing our values: Collaboration, Accountability, Adaptability, Resourceful, Beyond Profit.
Key Skills and Experience
- Hub Health Index (otherwise known as a Net Promoter Score)
- Ensuring general email enquiries are responded to promptly or redirected appropriately.
If your experience looks a little different but you think you’d be a great fit, we’d love to hear more about you.
- A passion for managing client relationships and bringing warmth to every interaction
- 1 -2 years experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience with a data entry/CRM system not required but well regarded
- Ability to remain poised under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Polished communication skills, both written and verbal
- Drive to refine and improve systems and procedures to enhance customer experience
- Strong time management skills, attention to detail and a strong sense of aesthetics
- Most importantly, a desire to grow and learn with a dynamic, growing and supportive community
Hub Australia’s values
Hub Australia was the first B-Corporation Certified coworking space in Australia, and we’re proud to offer Australia’s first certified carbon-neutral coworking spaces, with all spaces certified through Climate Active.
Our internal values are collaboration, accountability, resourcefulness, adaptability
, and beyond profit
, all coming together to help us work as a tight-knit, growing team in one of Australia’s most exciting industries.
Apply For Job