18th February, 2021
Front of House/Barista - Hub Australia (Sydney locations) Employment type:
Permanent Full time Start date:
1st March 2021 Ordinary hours of work:
Cafés are open between 7:30am and 4pm (Mon - Fri). Reports into:
Hub Hospitality Manager Salary:
Discussed at interview stages About the role
Our Front Of House/Barista is a key member of the hospitality team, bringing high-quality service and flawless coffee to our members and their guests while in our popular in-house cafés.
What we’re looking for: Our Barista will produce consistently high-quality coffee in our high-traffic environments while delivering great service and experiences to every member and showing great teamwork, skills and time-management. The purpose of the role
Key skills & experience
- Making consistently amazing coffee
- Connecting with members and providing positive memorable service
- Providing assistance with events and meetings, and catering for guests when required
- Keeping on top of industry trends to offer suggestions as we continuously improve our offering.
If your experience looks a little different but you think you’d be a great fit, we’d love to hear more about you. Why Hub Australia is a great place to work
- High-standard Barista skills on a commercial machine
- Latte art
- Fast turn-around of orders
- Great customer service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Following prescribed service standards
- Experience following health & safety policies and procedures, legislation, and standards.
- Management of stock levels
- Experience following industry and café trends
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
Hub Australia provides premium workspaces, business networks, and services to over 3000 members across 7 locations in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and Adelaide. Hub Australia is a certified Great Place to Work, and offers great benefits to employees, including: a personalised training and development fund, paid volunteer leave each year, wellness fund, birthday leave, an invitation to our annual conference, an Employee Assistance Program, phone allowance, and more.
All while working in our great coworking spaces with access to all the member events, perks, and premium facilities our members love. Hub Australia’s values
Hub Australia was the first B-Corporation Certified coworking space in Australia, and we’re proud to offer Australia’s first certified carbon-neutral coworking spaces, with all spaces certified through Climate Active.
Our internal values are collaboration
, and beyond profit
, all coming together to help us work as a tight-knit, growing team in one of Australia’s most exciting industries.
Apply For Job