Join this ASX listed firm as an Executive Assistant to support a new COO exec with a varied workload. 1:1 Opportunity with room to grow!
This Global, ASX listed Financial Services firm is seeking an Experienced Executive Assistant to join the team supporting the Chief Operating Officer.
This is a unique opportunity to step in and make a real difference in an ASX listed organization. Dynamic, fun and gender diverse C suite that offers a broad range of exciting and challenging responsibilities.
· Maintain, manage and co-ordinate the COO proactively managing and aligning daily varied priorities, obligations and requests from senior leadership, employees, external stakeholders.
· Maximising the efficiency and effectiveness of the C suite members email and telephone management being proactive, responding and resolving incoming requests.
· Run with well defined but important business projects, proposals, papers etc. Coordinate meetings, events, offsites and conference calls.
· Prepare agendas and distribute meeting materials, distribute notes and follow up on action items
· Preparation of communications such as presentations, speeches and proposals at a Senior Level.
· Manage complex priorities and deadlines.
· Lead by example to assist the organization in reaching new heights as the leader in its field.
· Extensive experience working within an Executive Assistant position within the professional services and/or Financial Services industry.
· Advanced MS Office skills along with superior written and verbal communication including the ability to convey ideas and information clearly and concisely.
· Ability to liaise and deal confidently with all levels of management within the business
· Flexible approach to work planning and well-developed time management and organisation skills, including capacity to prioritise
· You will be a star in your field and have an energy about you that makes you stand out from a crowd within your professional career.
Don't miss out on such a rare opportunity to reach new heights in your career as an Executive Assistant and be recognized as a vital contributor to the organisation.
If you fit this description and are an experienced Executive Assistant looking for more business involvement, please apply today. Thank you!