Junior Product Analyst for a fast growing global health tech - Business critical, complex and fast evolving Product - Perfect Product step up role !
junior Product Analyst -
• Develop, build, and communicate externally facing, business critical products.
• Help the product team define products for launch into the marketspace.
• Work with users, technology, operational, and administrative teams to
define product requirements.
• Use qualitative and data lead approaches to understanding customers
use of platforms, to highlight areas for improvement.
THE ROLE -
• Develop relationships with the product team, customers, and users.
• Facilitate workshops to elicit and document customer and user problems, needs, and workflow. Conduct user metrics research.
• Work with the product team and User eXperience specialists to determine the best approach to solving problems for users.
• Interpretation of lo-fi and hi-fi wireframes, working with the rest of the product team to provide feedback on hi-fi wireframes.
• Work with development and test automation teams to deliver solutions to customer / user problems, including the documentation of success criteria.
• Create, maintain, and update product information..
• Become an expert in the key products internally and externally.
• Develop and communicate user and customer definitions for the use of by the product and development teams.
• Specify products that go beyond customer and user feedback, taking into consideration growth of the company, market trends, security, accessibility, maintainability, usability, productivity, and performance.
• Be an advocate for improvement and discipline, utilising the appropriate methodology to encourage a fail fast and learn approach.
• Assist with the management of key vendors and service providers.
• Agile approach - includes User Journeys, Epics, User Stories, Behaviour Driven Development for scenarios, and automated testing.
• Establish and track product success metrics, working with the product and development teams to establish a product roadmap .
• Drafting of process, training, and product documentation.
• Ensure knowledge is captured and disseminated within the team and across the organisation.
• Undertake process mapping, analysis, and re-engineering.
• Analysis and refinement of information flows and data requirements.
• Identify change and improvement opportunities across systems, processes, and people capabilities as they relate to the product.
If you're a systems analyst or technical BA seeking to move into product management, this is the one!
• Market research to understand customer and user needs and communication of those needs to the business.
• Creation of economic models.
• Development of product roadmaps, based on customers, users, market intelligence, and product team feedback.
• Ability to “sell” product vision and bring others onboard with that vision.
• Data / metrics fluency, including the use of data / metrics applications, e.g. SQL,Redshift, Tableau, TM1, PowerBI, or similar.
• Development, use, and communication of user and customer metrics, e.g. Google Analytics, Pendo.io, Fullstory, Hotjar, or similar.
• Contemporary relevant professional experience as a Product Analyst.
• Proven ability to assess and interpret information to formulate recommendations for best product outcomes.
• Strong collaboration / relationship development skills.
• Solid understanding of Agile methodologies applied to project delivery.
• Ability to work and coordinate well within a globally dispersed team or independently.
• Proactive and self-motivated, using initiative to find and deliver innovative solutions.
• Tertiary qualifications in a clinical or technology related discipline
• Formal Product Analyst qualifications or certifications
• Experience working in an agile environment as a Scrum Master
• Working knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
• Familiarity with compliance - ISO 27001
Don't miss out - Hit Apply!