08th February, 2020
- You are a person who revels in technical challenges and can work collaboratively to solve them.
- You are eager to develop yourself and curious about new technologies, building your understanding on how new technologies can be used to leverage the best outcomes.
- You love delivering technology solutions more than just the technology itself, to ensure the success and adoption of your products.
This is the one!THE ROLE..
. is to complete CSS styling and development on an Angular 8 frontend, and would need to integrate with OpenID Connect authentication/authorization (specifically PKCE flow).
• Promote the use of Agile development in the development of new systems and functionality, and help us evolving our approach.
• Be an advocate for improvement and discipline, utilising Agile to encourage a fail fast and learn approach
• Show technical leadership and mentoring of other engineers.
o Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
o Coding standards
o Unit testing
o Automated testing
• Be able to articulate goals which are broken down into components, added to and delivered from, our backlog.
• Define problems and deliver products which support our customers.
• Work collaboratively with the rest of the IT structure to ensure simplification of systems.
• Work with operational and support teams to deliver and support a global platform.
• Deliver resilient, extensible, supportable products.
• Work with the team to develop and deliver the architecture and future vision of our products.
• Learn and teach new technologies and skills - because you want to!
• Help develop a unit testing approach for all new functionality.
• Ensure automated test scripts are written for all new major pieces of work.YOU...
• Have built systems using OO principles and really believe in OO.
• Have built systems using ASP.NET Core.
• Have built systems using CSS and Angular 6 or newer.
• Designed and built distributed data systems and web-based systems.
• Experience with SQL and Entity Framework.
• Have worked within an automated test framework, using TDD, and writing your own unit.
tests to ensure robustness and aid regression testing.
• Worked on, enjoy and believe in Agile teams, understanding this does not just mean daily stand-ups and end of sprint demonstrations!
• Worked with online code repositories, believe in proper branching and release strategies.
• Worked with Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment.
• Built transactional systems requiring global entry and movement of data.
Other areas of interest for us...
• Centralised API strategies.
• CICD - Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment systems.
• AWS, Fargate, Aurora/RDS.
• BDD - Understand and have used Behaviour Driven Development
• Secure coding / Identity Providers / Server / Auth0.
• Migrating thick client-server systems over to distributed systems based on web technologies.
• Have experience in integrating with monitoring and ticketing systems.
Don't miss out on the best engineering opportunity in Sydney - HIT APPLY!
Apply For Job