21st June, 2022
Podiatry at Sports & Spinal is a standalone business that operates within the Sports & Spinal group. We have evolved into a team of 10 Podiatrists that now cover the Sunshine Coast, Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
Although we cover all aspect of Podiatry care there is most definitely a focus on Biomechanics and Sports & Exercise Podiatry with both the Podiatry partners having 15+ years’ experience within this area.
We would love to team up with high-quality, new graduate Podiatrists to join us within this exciting environment. We feel the most exciting patient care environment there is!!
About the Sports & Spinal group
As a friendly and supportive team, we believe we provide the perfect environment for individuals to not only strive to achieve their best… but also challenge the norm. Our career pathways are second to none.
Over the past 30 years, the Sports and Spinal group has evolved into one of the leading Allied health groups in South East QLD. With a focus on training, professional development and creating a culture where people love coming to work.
Our values are simple:
- Respect all,
- Be memorable,
- Collaborate and grow,
- Innovate for the future,
- AND show the love!
If these values resonate with you, and you are passionate about your work, come join us! About the role
Our mobile Podiatry role will provide you with a unique opportunity to work closely with a multidisciplinary team of OT’s, Physio’s, EP’s, Podiatrists, Dietitians and Psychologists.
Main responsibilities, not limited:
- Provide comprehensive Podiatry assessments and treatments,
- Large biomechanical caseload,
- Working collaboratively with physiotherapists and other allied health professionals,
- Building relationships with local medical professionals,
- Dynamic team of therapists.
You will be working with a wide range of caseloads such as:
Benefits and perks
- Community Care
- Aged Care
And we are looking for someone who:
- Working with a multidisciplinary team,
- Mentoring sessions with senior clinicians to facilitate your ongoing growth,
- $1000 CPD allowance to support your clinical development,
- Company vehicle, laptop and phone allowance,
- Pet Leave Policy because pets are family,
- Staff discount to access our entire range of services,
- Attractive remuneration based on experience with annual performance reviews and quarterly appraisals,
- Regional incentives based on location of up to $10,000,
- Salary sacrifice super,
- Group & Team social events,
- Wonderful, experienced admin staff to keep things running smoothly.
Skills and experience
- Wants to work in a dynamic environment where we constantly strive to do things better,
- Loves working in a growing, progressive fast paced environment,
- Has the clinical and interpersonal skills to deliver the highest quality of care and service,
- Uses initiative to learn and grow as a clinician, professional and person,
- Loves to work as part of a team, and loves the buzz of getting great results together,
- Is interested in opportunities to progress their career to the next level.
- Hold a Podiatry Degree
- Have a current AHPRA certificate and professional insurance.
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to build rapport with a range of clients.
- Enjoy working as part of a team and be willing to contribute to the continued growth of the business.
- Be Self-driven, autonomous and disciplined.
- Be patient oriented.
If this sounds like you, please express your interest!
Apply For Job