21st June, 2022
Our growing business needs outstanding new graduate Occupational Therapists to join our dynamic team across all our areas (Hervey Bay, Sunshine Coast, Brisbane, Gold Coast).
About the business
Occupational Therapists are an integral part of the vast majority of our patients' rehabilitation, and we would love to team up with high-quality Occupational Therapists to assist us in providing optimal patient outcomes.
As a friendly and supportive team, we believe that Total Rehab Solutions creates the perfect environment for individuals to not only strive to achieve their best and challenge the norm. Our career pathways are second to none.
Over the past 30 years, Total Rehab Solutions has evolved into one of the leading Physiotherapy groups in South East QLD. With a focus on training, professional development and creating a culture where people love coming to work. Our values are simple:
- Respect all,
- Be memorable,
- Collaborate and grow,
- Innovate for the future,
- AND show the love!
If these values resonate with you, and you are passionate about your work, come join us! About the role
Our Mobile Rehab Occupational Therapist role will provide you with a unique opportunity to work closely with a multidisciplinary team of OT’s, Physio’s, EP’s, Podiatrists, Dietitians and Psychologists in providing:
- Home Care Packages
- Transitional Care Program & CSRT (Queensland Health)
- Private Health
And we are looking for someone who:
Benefits and perks
- Wants to have a successful career in community care,
- Wants to work in a dynamic environment where we constantly strive to do things better,
- Has the clinical and interpersonal skills to deliver the highest quality of care and service,
- Uses initiative to learn and grow as a clinician, professional and person,
- Who loves to work as part of a team, and loves the buzz of getting great results together,
- Is interested in opportunities to progress their career!
This position offers you a diverse experience with extensive benefits including:
Skills and experience
- 2 full weeks of hands-on training and shadowing before you start!
- Professional development in excess of $15,000 value from day 1,
- Outstanding support team from our senior clinicians available daily,
- Excellent remuneration packages and incentive,
- Work in a dynamic environment where we constantly strive to do things better,
- Opportunity to develop an area of expertise in learning from our experts,
- Mentoring weekly from day 1,
- In-services monthly,
- Access to multi-disciplinary teams to develop a collaborative approach in patient management,
- Annual professional development & support.
- Company car, laptop and phone allowance.
To be considered, the right applicant should:
- In the process of becoming qualified in Occupational Therapy.
- In the process of being certified with AHPRA.
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to build rapport with a range of clients.
- Enjoy working as part of a team and be willing to contribute to the continued growth of the business.
- Be self-driven, autonomous and disciplined.
- Be patient oriented.
If this sounds like you, please only apply with a Resume
and a Cover letter.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
Apply For Job