16th November, 2021
About the business
Total Rehab Solutions is a business which strives to create the ideal environment for individuals to strive to achieve their best.
Over the past 29 years, Sports and Spinal Physiotherapy has evolved into one of the leading Physiotherapy groups in South East QLD. Our employee focus lies in the quality training, personal development and in creating a culture where our team loves what they do and who they do it for. We have fostered this same blueprint for success in our mobile Total Rehab Solutions Team.
Total Rehab Solutions is our fastest growing and evolving team made of talented, motivated allied health professionals. We pride ourselves on our ability to create, maintain and grow a work environment for our team which enables them to strive to their best and challenge industry norms. We are dedicated to supporting our staff as they develop niche areas of practice and clinical skills that align with their passions. Our career pathways are second to none, with your current and future goals in the forefront of our minds.
With the everchanging growth and success of our mobile Total Rehab Solutions team – we are looking for individuals who are excited about change, growth and who want to make an impact in the community.
Our values are simple:
- Respect all,
- Be memorable,
- Collaborate and grow,
- Innovate for the future,
- AND show the love!
If these values resonate with you, and you are passionate about your work, come join us! About the role
Our Receptionist role will provide you with a unique opportunity to provide the initial and final contact to all potential, current and past clients (including referrers) within a complex mobile allied health business.
Main responsibilities, not limited:
Benefits and perks
- Communicating with case managers, patients and clinicians on a daily basis
- Ensuring all communication with clients and patients is effective and managed in an empathetic, friendly, interested and patient manner to quickly build rapport, trust, and confidence.
- Providing administrative support including fielding calls, printing, filing, scanning, photocopying, uploading documents, client compliance, employee compliance, etc.
- Assisting the TRS admin management team to ensure the smooth operation of the office.
- Ensuring all documentation is accurately and comprehensively completed in Total Rehab Solutions databases and software programs in accordance with organisation policies and procedures and legislative frameworks.
- Ensuring the highest quality service and support is consistently delivered.
And we are looking for someone who:
- Working with a multidisciplinary team,
- Full training provided,
- Flexibility in your roster and work life balance,
- Social events throughout the year,
- Open, caring, and friendly workplace!
- Unlimited staff discounts across all allied health services for you and your direct family
Skills and experience
- Wants to work in a dynamic environment where we constantly strive to do things better,
- Loves working in a growing, progressive fast paced environment,
- Has the highest level of customer care & service skills,
- Uses initiative to learn and grow as an administrator, professional and person,
- Loves to work as part of a team, and loves the buzz of getting great results together,
- Show attention to detail,
- Have intermediate computer skills in MS Office.
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- A strong work ethic
- Excellent emotional intelligence
- Love working as part of a dynamic team
- Possess reception experience (preferably in the Community Care/Aged Care industry)
- Flexibility to be rostered to work shifts between 7am and 7pm Monday through to Friday.
If this sounds like you, please express your interest!
Apply For Job