25th May, 2021
About the business
Total Rehab Solutions is a business which strives to create the ideal environment for individuals to strive to achieve their best.
Over the past 29 years, Sports and Spinal Physiotherapy has evolved into one of the leading Physiotherapy groups in South East QLD. Our employee focus lies in the quality training, personal development and in creating a culture where our team loves what they do and who they do it for. We have fostered this same blueprint for success in our mobile Total Rehab Solutions Team.
Total Rehab Solutions is our fastest growing and evolving team made of talented, motivated allied health professionals. We pride ourselves on our ability to create, maintain and grow a work environment for our team which enables them to strive to their best and challenge industry norms. We are dedicated to supporting our staff as they develop niche areas of practice and clinical skills that align with their passions. Our career pathways are second to none, with your current and future goals in the forefront of our minds.
With the everchanging growth and success of our mobile Total Rehab Solutions team – we are looking for individuals who are excited about change, growth and who want to make an impact in the community.
Our values are simple:
- Respect all,
- Be memorable,
- Collaborate and grow,
- Innovate for the future,
- AND show the love!
If these values resonate with you, and you are passionate about your work, come join us! About the role
Our mobile Dietitian role will provide you with a unique opportunity to work closely with a multidisciplinary team of OT’s, Physio’s, EP’s, Podiatrists, Dietitians and Psychologists.
Main responsibilities, not limited:
- Dietetic education as part of the multi-disciplinary team,
- Assisting patients to identify and achieve dietary and lifestyle goals,
- Contributing advice and tips for our website, newsletter and social media.
You will be working with a wide range of caseloads such as:
Benefits and perks
- Community Care
- Aged Care
And we are looking for someone who:
- Professional development and support for lifelong professional development
- Outstanding support team of senior clinicians available daily
- Excellent remuneration packages
- Work in a dynamic environment where we constantly strive to do things better
- Development of key clinical interest areas letting you focus your interests
- Weekly mentoring with senior clinicians, Weekly group case studies, In-services monthly
- Access to multi-disciplinary teams to develop a collaborative approach in patient management
- Annual professional development & support
Skills and experience
- Wants to work in a dynamic environment where we constantly strive to do things better,
- Loves working in a growing, progressive fast paced environment,
- Has the clinical and interpersonal skills to deliver the highest quality of care and service,
- Uses initiative to learn and grow as a clinician, professional and person,
- Loves to work as part of a team, and loves the buzz of getting great results together,
- Is interested in opportunities to progress their career to the next level.
- Hold a Degree in Dietetics
- Have a current DAA certificate and professional insurance.
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to build rapport with a range of clients.
- Enjoy working as part of a team and be willing to contribute to the continued growth of the business.
- Be Self-driven, autonomous and disciplined.
- Be patient oriented.
If this sounds like you, please express your interest!
Apply For Job