25th May, 2021
Our growing business needs an outstanding Occupational Therapist to join our dynamic team across our Hervey Bay locations. About the business
As a friendly and supportive team, we believe that Total Rehab Solutions creates the perfect environment for individuals to not only strive to achieve their best and challenge the norm. Our career pathways are second to none.
Over the past 29 years, Total Rehab Solutions has evolved into one of the leading Allied Health groups in South East QLD. With a focus on training, professional development and creating a culture where people love coming to work. Our values are simple:
- Respect all,
- Be memorable,
- Collaborate and grow,
- Innovate for the future,
- AND show the love!
So if you align with our values and are passionate about your work, please join us! About the role
Work closely with a multidisciplinary team of OT’s, Physio’s, EP’s, Podiatrists, Dietitians and Psychologists in providing:
Benefits and perks
- Return to work services,
- Corporate Health,
- Community Care,
- Home Modifications,
- Aged Care,
- Case Management.
And we are looking for someone who:
- Professional development and support for lifelong professional development
- Flexible hours
- Outstanding support team of senior OTs and professional physiotherapists available daily
- Excellent remuneration packages
- Work in a dynamic environment where we constantly strive to do things better
- Development of key clinical interest areas letting you focus your interests
- Mentoring weekly from day 1
- In-services monthly
- Access to multi-disciplinary teams to develop a collaborative approach in patient management
- Annual professional development $ support
- Receive a $1000 "JOIN OUR TEAM" incentive at the start for joining our team for a minimum period of 18 months
Skills and experience
- Wants to have a successful career in community care,
- Wants to work in a dynamic environment where we constantly strive to do things better,
- Has the clinical and interpersonal skills to deliver the highest quality of care and service,
- Uses initiative to learn and grow as a clinician, professional and person,
- Who loves to work as part of a team, and loves the buzz of getting great results together,
- Is interested in opportunities to progress their career!
- Qualified in Occupational Therapy with significant experience.
- Certified with AHPRA.
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to build rapport with a range of clients.
- Enjoy working as part of a team and be willing to contribute to the continued growth of the business.
- Be Self-driven, autonomous and disciplined.
- Be patient oriented.
Get onboard with the fastest-growing company in the industry. Apply Now with your CV and cover!
Apply For Job